$30 Annual Membership
Access the Directory
You must become a member before you can access the directory
Members will directly benefit from:
- DIRECTORY: Only members have access to our online directory through Membership Toolkit where you can also find a babysitter/pet sitter, volunteer with the Association and chat on message boards!
- ONLINE NEWSLETTERS AND EMAILS: Only members receive our awesome monthly digital newsletters sent via email as well as email blasts containing info like reminders for upcoming events and & bulk trash.
- CRIME WATCH: Only members will be personally notified (via directory contact information) if crime watch patrollers (VIP) notice any suspicious activity on or near their property (including open garage doors!)
what do membership dues support? (we're stretching every penny!)
- VOLUNTEERS IN PATROL (VIP): Our VIP team works in partnership with the City of Dallas to prevent and report crime in our neighborhood via training, patrols & monthly meetings. Dues pay for patrolling equipment and signage.
- WEBSITE/MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT: Dues pay for the cost of our yearly subscription to Membership Toolkit where members have special access to certain information and non-members can go to learn more about our neighborhood.
- PRINT NEWSLETTERS & FLYERS: Dues pay for the cost of printing 4 yearly newsletters and flyers that are distributed to every house in Estates West.
- ASSOCIATION SIGNAGE: Dues pay for the cost of neighborhood signage for bulk trash, event reminders, membership drive, and Estates West branded sign toppers on street corners.
- SEASONAL FLOWERS: Dues pay for the beautiful flowers at our 2 entrance signs at Spring Creek & Arapaho (which is watered by our sprinkler system) and at Meandering & La Manga.
- SALADO PARK & PRESTON RIDGE TRAIL IMPROVEMENTS: Donations from dues are given periodically for the planting of new trees & flowers, and installation of benches, trash cans and more!
- NEIGHBORHOOD DECOR: Dues pay for American flags & holiday wreaths/garland!
- CELEBRATIONS & EVENTS: Dues pay for our annual Easter Egg Hunt/Potluck, July 4th Parade/Party, National Night Out and Annual General Meeting.
- THE ARAPAHO STRIP: This is the long line of tall hedges along Arapaho from Spring Creek to La Avenida; it creates a beautiful privacy border for our neighborhood. The “Arapaho Strip” is the main reason the Estates West Association was formed in 1999. With ongoing maintenance like mowing, hedge trimming, water bill payments and sprinkler repairs, this is by far our biggest expense each year which your dues pay for!
With YOUR Membership, we can continue making a ESTATES WEST A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE!
The Association fiscal year begins on January 1 and goes through December 31.